Complete required fields to request an account to enroll your NEW student(s). If you have an existing Skyward Gradebook/Family Access account, please login to that account and click on the "New Student Online Enrollment" tab on the left hand side. Contact your child's campus if you do not know your login or need a password reset.
Pre-K students must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2021 and meet the requirements in 1 or more of the following areas:
- Child is eligible for free or reduced price lunch program. The income of every individual who lives in the house is calculated. (Click here for 2021-22 income guidelines).
- Child has Limited English Proficiency. (Language test will be given to student at registration.)
- Child is homeless (as determined by WSISD Student Residency Questionnaire).
- Student is the child of an active duty member of the United States Armed Forces, including one who was killed or injured while serving on active duty (documentation required).
- Child is or has been under conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) (CPS/court documentation required).
- Child’s parent is eligible for the Star of Texas Award (documentation required).